Aerial insulated Cables of rated voltages up to and including 12kV.
This is a kind of climate bearable XLPE insulated aerial cables of copper core, aluminum core, suitable for overhead power line of AC rated voltage U0/U/Um 21/36 (42)kV and below.
- Rated voltage U0/U/Um: 21/36(42)kV.
- Long-term permissible working temperature of cable conductor: XLPE insulated cable shall not exceed 90℃.
- XLPE When core is in short circuit (max 5s) the temperature should not exceed 250℃.
- The layout temperature of cable shall not be lower than -20℃.
- Permissible bending radius of cable: The cable whose O.D. is shorter than 25mm, its radius shall not be less than 20D; the cable whose O.D. is 25mm or more than, its radius shall not be less than 15D;
- The cable insulation resistance should not be less than 4100MΩkm
- A.C. voltage test 21/36(42)kV: Test voltage 63kV
|Model kV||Section mm2||Name||Main usage|
|JkYJ||50-300||Copper-core XLPE insulation aerial cable of rated 21/36(42) voltage||Suitable for fixed ower transmission and Lead-in mains. Flexible copper conductor roducts are suitable for transformer’s leading-out. When being erected. It shall be keep a distance away from surrounding trees. It is permitted that the cable in operation may frequently contact with surrounding trees.|
|JkTRYJ||50-300||Copper-core XLPE insulation aerial cable of rated 21/36(42) voltage|
|JkLYJ||50-300||Aluminium-core XLPE insulation aerial cable of rated 21/36(42) voltage|